2024 Kia Sorento For Sale Near Fayetteville, GA
Find a New 2024 Kia Sorento For Sale at SONS Kia
The Kia Sorento offers a stunning new design, as you’ll be able to choose between regular gasoline, hybrid, and hybrid plug-in versions. This gives you a lot more flexibility on the lot, and once you have your Sorento, you’ll be able to enjoy some of its more exciting features like the Dual Panoramic Displays. If you want to be one of the first ones to drive the new 2024 Kia Sorento when it arrives, you can head to SONS Kia.
Top Features of The 2024 Kia Sorento
More Screens for Your Interior
Modern cars are defined by the screens inside, as almost every model is going to have some form of touchscreen. The Sorento offers 12.3-inch Dual Panoramic Displays so that you have all the screens that you could possibly need.
Feel Safe in the Sorento
With features like the available Full Display Mirror, it’s easy to get an idea of what’s behind you. You’ll also find standard safety features like Blind Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist and Auto Emergency Braking, so you can trust that the Sorento is looking out for you.
The Kia Sorento offers a standard in-cabin Wi-Fi Hotspot, so you and your passengers will be able to access all your favorite shows when you’re on the move. This can be incredibly helpful if you need to get work done while you’re traveling.
The Sorento Comes in Three Versions
Unlike most other vehicles on the market, you’ll be able to choose between three unique variations of the Sorento.
- The Plug-in Hybrid: This is an incredibly efficient option, as it offers a Kia-estimated all-electric range of 32 miles. It also offers up to 261 horsepower and standard All-Wheel Drive.
- Hybrid: This might be a more comfortable option for drivers who aren’t familiar with plug-in models. This version of the Sorento can get up to a Kia-estimated 34 miles per gallon combined.
- Gasoline: This is your classic model. It has an available towing capacity of up to 4,000 pounds and it’s powered by the 2.5L Turbo engine.
Enjoy a Refined Cabin
You and your passengers might spend a considerable amount of time in the cabin of the Sorento. That’s why it comes loaded with available comfort features like:
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats: This will keep the driver and the front passenger cozy, but you can also opt for available heated seats for your 2nd-row.
- Leather-Trimmed Seats: These seats come with premium chevron stitching, so they’re not only comfortable, they’re also eye-catching.
- Smart Power Liftgate: If you’re looking for an easier way to load and unload your model, you can opt for this liftgate.
The Sorento X-Pro
The Sorento offers a capable design, but that doesn’t mean that it can’t be improved. The Sorento X-Pro takes things to the next level with features like:
- 2 inches of Ground Clearance: You can roll right over smaller obstacles.
- High-Utility Roof Rails: When your camping gear can fit in the back, you can always put it up top.
- BFGoodrich All-Terrain Tires: These tires will help you maintain your grip, even when you’re rolling over unfamiliar terrain.
- 4,000 Ib. Towing Capacity: With the Sorento’s strength, you can always bring the camper with you.
- And More