New Kia Models For Sale in McDonough, GA
For years, people have turned to Kia models for their efficiency, power, and innovative nature. Kia is no stranger to new and exciting features, as the brand actively seeks new ways to improve the driving experience. If you want to see what’s new with this year’s line-up, you can visit us at SONS Kia. You’re more than welcome to take your time when you’re browsing our cars, and if you’re looking for a test drive, our staff can always assist you.
What Kia Does Best
Before you dive into the new line-up, you’re going to want to know more about Kia’s best attributes.
- An Innovative Brand: Technology changes every single day, and the engineers at Kia seek to embrace that fact with their smart designs. That’s why you’ll find cutting-edge features throughout the new line-up, like the Highway Driving Assist system, smart touchscreens, and a slew of safety features.
- A Comfortable Brand: Kia mainly specializes in sedans and SUVs, so they’ve nailed down what it is that makes a model comfortable. When you’re behind the wheel of the Sorento Hybrid, for example, you’ll be able to take advantage of available 2nd-Row Captain’s Chairs, Heated Front Seats, and more.
- An Efficient Brand: Kia models have always been fairly efficient but with the recent introduction of electric models like the EV6 and the Niro EV, you can expect to save a lot of money that would have otherwise gone towards fuel. For those still on the fence, there are also plenty of hybrid vehicles to choose from.
Find Standout Kia Models on the Lot
If you’re not sure what you’re looking for, then this guide below might help to point you in the right direction.
- Larger SUVs: If you’re in the market for a larger vehicle, then you may want to consider either the Telluride or the Carnival MPV. Both offer third-row seating, which makes them a great choice if you happen to have a larger family.
- Smaller SUVs: If you’re looking for an SUV that’s easier to handle, then you might want to consider the Soul, Seltos, Sportage, or Sorento. All of these are great options that give you a little more space than the average sedan.
- Electric Options: The Niro EV offers you a smooth and comfortable drive, but if you want a vehicle that pushes its own limits, the EV6 truly stands out from the pack. It offers up to 576 horsepower with the GT Trim.
- Comfortable Sedans: If you’re looking for a model that’s cozy, then you’ll want to check out the Forte and the Rio. These are wonderful to drive thanks to their responsive handling and efficiency.
- Performance-Focused Sedans: For those who enjoy their time on the road, there’s always the Stinger and the K5. Depending on how you equip it, the Stinger is capable of going from zero to sixty in only 4.7 seconds.
The Next Step to Owning a New Kia
We’re proud to work with drivers from Atlanta, Covington, or Conyers, and across Georgia. If there’s a certain model on our lot that catches your eye, then you’ll want to consider financing. We make it easy at SONS Kia, as we have an entire financing team that can help you with the forms, answer any questions, and more. We also offer online tools that can help you evaluate your current model and estimate your monthly car note, so you may want to spend some time in these calculators so that you have a perfect understanding of your financial situation.
When you’ve found your next Kia model, you’ll want to apply for finance at SONS Kia.